Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...
thanks for the new post.....love seeing Annablelle Graceie!love,mom
oh forgot to add, that last picture looks just like Karen's daughter Kara Nicole, too cute!
she def does look like kara! this does not quite meet my idea of a plethera of pictures. . . . can't get enough of annie-lou!love,aunt britt
Thank you for the great pictures.Love the one of her waiting to eat.The sleeping picuture as so sweet.Love you Mom
she's lil flops lollove,britt
she is ADORABLE! ...i love the ones on ur facebook!! i love this kid and i can't wait to see her!
You know I check your blog EVERYDAY! I'm glad you posted...I need some a fill of Annabelle!
Oh my! Annie does look exactly like Kara...I'll have to find a pics so you can see!!! Too cute!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
thanks for the new post.....love seeing Annablelle Graceie!
love,
mom
oh forgot to add, that last picture looks just like Karen's daughter Kara Nicole, too cute!
she def does look like kara! this does not quite meet my idea of a plethera of pictures. . . . can't get enough of annie-lou!
love,
aunt britt
Thank you for the great pictures.
Love the one of her waiting to eat.
The sleeping picuture as so sweet.
Love you Mom
she's lil flops lol
love,
britt
she is ADORABLE! ...i love the ones on ur facebook!! i love this kid and i can't wait to see her!
You know I check your blog EVERYDAY! I'm glad you posted...I need some a fill of Annabelle!
Oh my! Annie does look exactly like Kara...I'll have to find a pics so you can see!!! Too cute!
Post a Comment