Today I subbed in the 5th grade. I knew in advance that I would be subbing so the teacher I was subbing for gave me her Halloween Costume to wear so that I would fit in with the other teachers! We had a GREAT day of Fall Festivities! Below is a Scrapbook of our day!
Here I am dressed as a Granny
These are the 5th Grade teachers
(Click on the picture to make it bigger.
Their outfits are seriously funny!)
7 comments:
that looked like a lot of fun DD! LOL on the granny look. I got you beat! :)
love,
mom
That was so cute. You are even the best sub in the world! Have fun tonight with Annabelle as a princess. See you tomorrow (love how that sounds:)Mom
you are so cute dd! i love you!
britt
Happy 10 month birthday to Annabelle! She is so sweet Danielle!
Crack me up!!!
Wow it looks like you guys had fun! Did the kids like it?
granny lol :) how fun
Post a Comment