Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Smart Shopper

They were having a huge sale at Kohls Tuesday and Wednesday so I took Annabelle with me just to look. While we were looking Annabelle came across this fleece outfit and either liked the way it felt or the looks of it, but either way she wouldn't let it go! Luckily for me it was on clearance for $7 and it is in her signature color so I easily spoiled my child and bought it for her. She threw a little fit at the registar when I had to take it away from her for the lady to scan!
Here she is in the outfit today!


Look how she adores this outfit!

Here is a video, you can see how much she likes it!

3 comments:

TK said...

very pretty! What a girly!
Love,
mom

Anonymous said...

that is TOO cute. She did a good job picking the outfit out. way to go annie! love you!

KK said...

Her face cracks me up when she see's her new outfit! I love her bow and of course the outfit she is wearing in the video clip is too cute...I loved wearing it on Kara!!!