Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Friday Field Fun in Fifth Grade

Yesterday was Field Day at Elm Street School! This is the school I will be teaching at next year. I have been in 5th grade most of the week with a class that I've subbed for quite a bit this year. It was a lot of fun supporting them yesterday!

I know, I know I got carried away with the alliteration in my title...I couldn't resist!!

Here I am with some of the girls!


Click to play

Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danielle you did a great job on this scrapbook. I bet the students really liked it. Is this the school you will be working in in the fall? Love Mom

KK said...

Fun! I wanted to see a pic of you with the students. Dan said it looks like a big school???