J is for
Jovial Juvenile in Jacket from Judith!
ABC Wednesday
My friend, Judith, gave me this jacket when Annabelle was born. I could not WAIT for her to wear it! It is totally my style! As you see from the pictures I am getting two Springs out of it! It is a little bit shorter this year, but it still fits in the sleeves. Thanks, Judith!
7 comments:
Adorable!
Oh my gosh! That juvenile is TOTALLY jovial in her jacket! She is so adorable : ). Love her like crazy!
PS I actually think the Mary Jane crocs are cute. It's just the other ones that make me feel WOOZY. : ) But don't worry, I would love you even if you wore crocs EVERY day and EVERY night for the rest of your life : ).
I think we should have an ugly shoe contest.
PS Judith is so cool : ). I have to go say hi to her on facebook. I haven't talked to her in eleventy eleventy million years. I haven't been on facebook a lot lately? Do you still do that a lot?
You are so cleaver! The jacket looks adorable short. Such a sweet picture. Love Mom
so fun to see her grow in the same jaket. She is so adorable!
The First video made me laugh so hard! How big she is getting and she talks so well! I'm glad she enjoyed the undies!
love,
Mom
I love this!!
Post a Comment