For the past year we've been praying that God would bless us with a brother or sister for Annabelle. If at night while praying with Annabelle we'd forget she'd always remind us to pray. So it is our joy and with thankful hearts that we announce that God has answered our family prayer! I will be expecting May 17, 2010.
10 comments:
That video is adorable! Congratulations again Danielle! I am so incredibly happy for you!!! Can't wait to find out if it will be Gabrielle or Jack! :)
Love yah!
SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!
that is a cute video!!! you guys told her just like we told Ari! although Ari didn't quite get it the way Annabelle did. so happy for you! are you going to find out what you're having? we didn't with Ari but did this time. so much easier for me and i've been able to pick up alot of boy stuff on clearance. how exciting!!! hope you're not feeling too sick!
What a blessing! I'll be praying for the pregnancy. Danielle, I love your tights!
Congrats Wilson family!
Congratulations! Cute video.
Congrats! Its wonderful news. I can sense the excitement and joy brimming. All the best!
This was the most wonderful news DD! I was praying for and thinking of you for the last two weeks : ) SO excited! Love you to bits!
CONGRATULATIONS! And best wishes. Rejoicing with you and your family!
Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you! Hope you are well!
Post a Comment