Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Sisters
It has been so much fun as a mom watching how these two interact with eachother. Annabelle is so good to Gabrielle. Here she wanted to play in her play gym with her as they were watching Dora.
I love how these girls sleep!!
I've been wearing Gabby a lot in my sling because she loves being held, just like her sister!
You are so pretty : ) I am glad you have 2 little girls. What a fun thing to be their Mama!
They are so precious!
I am so thankful you are having a fun summer together. I love when you can relax and breath easy!
I think that is brilliant that you are making marks to see how they grow. Very smart! Now, when you move, that is going to be hard. I wonder what you can do. I am sure you will think of something because you are creative and smart like that!
Isn't it amazing to watch them bond?! I love how close Steven and Michelle are. Ever since they started sharing a room, they have been best friends. It will be interesting to see how it goes with Baby #3 :)
8 comments:
wowa the last photo looks just like you! Miss these girlies!
You are so pretty : )
I am glad you have 2 little girls. What a fun thing to be their Mama!
They are so precious!
I am so thankful you are having a fun summer together. I love when you can relax and breath easy!
I think that is brilliant that you are making marks to see how they grow. Very smart! Now, when you move, that is going to be hard. I wonder what you can do. I am sure you will think of something because you are creative and smart like that!
love the pics and vid
You should keep your swing in the diaper bag then we could have carried her in that around the mall yesterday! :-)
Awesome Danielle! I enjoy seeing the two together and I am glad that Annabelle likes her sister! A big plus!
i love your girls!!! I really love the first picture of them.
I just saw these pictures and video how adorable. I sure do miss them.
Love Mom
Isn't it amazing to watch them bond?! I love how close Steven and Michelle are. Ever since they started sharing a room, they have been best friends. It will be interesting to see how it goes with Baby #3 :)
Post a Comment