Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Sunday Sermon
Some people had asked about hearing Josh's sermon from this past Sunday; I thought this was the best way to make it available.. enjoy!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Your Dad and I listened to this together this morning. It is a wonderful sermon Joshua, you did a great job!!! It was woven beautifully with history and application to our modern day lives. We were both moved and challegened by it. We praise God for using you in this way. We will be praying for your church and this committment that so many made. Love you, Dad and Mom
I can't get it to work. It looks like it is moving along, but no sound comes. And it isn't on mute. I went to youtube to watch it and this is what it said: The URL contained a malformed video ID.
9 comments:
Your Dad and I listened to this together this morning. It is a wonderful sermon Joshua, you did a great job!!! It was woven beautifully with history and application to our modern day lives. We were both moved and challegened by it.
We praise God for using you in this way. We will be praying for your church and this committment that so many made.
Love you, Dad and Mom
Wow, that was really good!!! I can think of SO many people at our Church who needed to hear that.
I can't get it to work. It looks like it is moving along, but no sound comes. And it isn't on mute. I went to youtube to watch it and this is what it said: The URL contained a malformed video ID.
I can't wait to listen. Sending love. Becky
That was very heart warming.
Thank You!
Aunt Elena
Listening to it now!! :)
Listening to it now!! :)
where's the next message??? LOL
I'm listening. Excellent job. Thanks for posting Danielle so others could encouraged in the Word. We continue to pray for you guys and the church.
they didn't record it :-(
too explicit :-)
-josh
Post a Comment