Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Friday, January 4, 2008

Birthday Bash Video

This is a montage of footage taken at Annabelle's Birthday. My mom is letting me use her One True Media account (Thanks, Mom!) so I can make these. I can edit the video clips to make them shorter and put them together with music in the background. The only thing is, it is time consuming, so I realize this is about a week late. But better late than never. Just to warn you it is about 5 minutes long, so if you have dial up this may take a long time to load! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool!!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

I loved the videos...i sure wish i could have made a taco and ate some cake yum!
She was just way to cute in those videos. Happy Birthday! I love her scrunched nose when she smiles ---jr did that as a baby.

TK said...

DD great slide show! Loved the end with all of us singing......I watched the video with Joshua sitting next to me and he kept calling you Britt LOL.
Miss you guys!
love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

soooo cute!

KK said...

I loved the video...it was great! Kara and Josh loved it too! Josh was dancing to the music!

Anonymous said...

That was a wonderful day!! We are so blessed to have her in our families she brings so much joy to us all.
She was so adorable with her cake and presents. Miss you all!Love Mom