Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Monthly Milestones

Today Annabelle is 13 Months old! Here are some new things she did this month....


She had her first french braid this month! I was able to braid it while she ate breakfast!

This month can pretty much be summed up by WALKING! We are not all out walking just yet, but we have come so far since the beginning of the month! We love walking up and are learning how to come down the steps!!


She loves imitating what we do, especially what Daddy does! Look and see!





She is learning Cause and Effect with her Chicken Racer!



She signs a lot more. She knows Milk and Please. She uses Please a lot. The other day I put away her cookies and she kept signing, "Please" and I kept signing and saying, "All done"! She shakes her head, "NO" and knows when she means it.

She recognizes certain items and can go get them from another room. She knows duck, baby, Baby Treece, Mickey & Minnie Mouse. The other day we were in her bedroom and I said, "Annabelle, where is baby Treece?" She crawled out her room and to the living room right to where Baby Treece was in her baby swing.

She loves emptying things. Whether it be the bookshelf, toy bag, or kitchen cupboards Annabelle can clear off any shelf. Now we need to work on putting things back where they belong! She loves playing Peek-a-Boo, and often incitiates it on her own!


She can dance while standing all by herself! Sorry I haven't gotten that on video, but here she is dancing!



She now has 5 teeth.


She loves reading wheather by herself or with Mommy and Daddy.

She says, Mama and Dada and know how to use it. Mostly she speaks a lot of jibberish. When I ask her to repeat words like "All done" she tries and often it sounds like she is getting it.


She has tried a lot more table food. Foods she likes include, Mac N Cheese, Grilled Cheese, Pizza, Jelly sandwiches, applesauce, and Raviolis. Foods she hates or shakes her head "NO" to are peaches or green beans.

Annabelle is 22 lbs (53 percentile) and 29 inches (26 percentile) long

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm i miss you guys sooo much!!! love you!

TK said...

Loved al the pics and videos! She is a beauty! She sure acts older than her age! Great job teaching her new things!
love,
Mom

Jennifer said...

She is just too cute! I love the video of her dancing! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

These are great videos, wonderful to have for the memories. She is so smart and precious.
Love and miss you all!
Mom

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to spend my evening!!! I enjoyed watching these videos, they beat TV anytime!!

What a sweetheart...and she is special.
Love you guys,
Aunt Jean

Anonymous said...

I really like the braid so cute.
I watched the videos again and loved them even more the second time. I have to get by Annabelle fix everyday:) Thank you for taking the time to help us enjoy your family and stay informed.
We miss you.
Mom