Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Plethora of Ps-ABC Wednesday
ABC Wednesday is on the Letter P this week! I couldn't believe how many Ps I came up with! This is so much fun! You know you want to join, so go ahead!
Preaching Pastor
Plethora of "P" words
Packer PhanaticsPrincess (This was Halloween last year)Pink Poodle (This year at Halloween)
Very Plentiful Post! I think my favourites are the Princess and the Pink Poodle. On behalf of the ABC Team, I'd like to thank you for participating this week.
Oh my goodness Danielle : )! You are SO good at this! I thought I was COOL because I had 2 p's in mine : ). Someday, maybe, I will be as cool as you! Love you to the moon! Pretty Please can you add a take of her saying letter words every ABC wednesday. She is SO cute!
Great job Danielle I love the p's, of cause the parents was great! Love the princess doing the p word with the pasy:) Great poodle outfit and the pouting mades me very sad:( I just want to give her anything she wants:) Thank you Danielle this was so fun to watch. Love Mom
I am VERY concerned about a Q post. I came over to get some motivation : ). I had to look at Annabelle's P words again. She is SO cute. Hope you are having a great week!
It is Tuesday! The ABC wednesday thing is going to be up in any minute and I have NO IDEA what to do for Q! Quince would be a great picture. If I had one. Can you believe there is anyone in the world who does not have a facebook a myspace or any digital pictures online? Me either! Hope you are having a great day at school. I just prayed for you!
16 comments:
Yeah!
Love, love, love that pink poodle outfit. Very clever.
Pouty is pretty cute too.
I love the pink poodle - what was the occasion?
I love the part when you get your princess to say P words! So cute! :D
Very Plentiful Post! I think my favourites are the Princess and the Pink Poodle.
On behalf of the ABC Team, I'd like to thank you for participating this week.
AWWWW!!! I miss her!! Shes getting so big!!! I love the video!!!
And don't forget that P is for the pumpkins the beautiful heading to your post!
Oh my goodness Danielle : )! You are SO good at this! I thought I was COOL because I had 2 p's in mine : ). Someday, maybe, I will be as cool as you! Love you to the moon! Pretty Please can you add a take of her saying letter words every ABC wednesday. She is SO cute!
hilarious. loved the vidoe. need more of these!!
Just look at that PRECIOUS PINK POODLE.
Bear((( )))
Haha! I love it! Lots of 'P's - and a very sweet little video!
The Preaching Pastor was a good one!
Plenty of "P" indeed! Some of them are difficult to pronounce for the poor baby ! (Lovely!)
Miss Yves
What beautiful pictures. Parents are precious.
Great job Danielle I love the p's, of cause the parents was great!
Love the princess doing the p word with the pasy:) Great poodle outfit and the pouting mades me very sad:( I just want to give her anything she wants:) Thank you Danielle this was so fun to watch.
Love Mom
I am VERY concerned about a Q post. I came over to get some motivation : ). I had to look at Annabelle's P words again. She is SO cute. Hope you are having a great week!
It is Tuesday! The ABC wednesday thing is going to be up in any minute and I have NO IDEA what to do for Q! Quince would be a great picture. If I had one. Can you believe there is anyone in the world who does not have a facebook a myspace or any digital pictures online? Me either! Hope you are having a great day at school. I just prayed for you!
Post a Comment