Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treating Together

At School on Friday
Josh is a Bear Market, I am Mr. B (our principal) and Annie is a lady bug Saturday night in Onstead

We went trick or treating with our friends, Gina and Dan, a couple from our church that has a daughter, Riley, Annabelle's age. We drove up to where Gina's parents live to trick or treat in their neighborhood.

Josh and I had never seen anything like what we saw there, it was an incredible experience to say the least. I honestly felt like I was a part of a Gilmore Girls community celebration. It was great because it was a very FUN atmosphere.

It wasn't spooky or scary. It was family friendly and there were over 500 people out! I heard one lady say she had 500 pieces of candy and gave away every single piece! Often at houses we had to wait in LINE for Annabelle to get candy.

Annabelle quickly got the hang of it. Her only issue was everytime she got candy she wanted to take it out of her bucket and eat it right away! We gave her a lollipop and other than being extremely sticky it satisfied her for the rest of the night!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great! You do such a good job Blogging Danielle. Annabelle was adorable in both of her costumes.It looks like you all had a great time. The house with all the dedorations was amazing!! Josh the bear idea was great, you all looked fun.Love and miss you Mom

Anonymous said...

Annabelle looked so cute!I love the Poodle costume. she looked adorable in the lady bug as well. Isn't in fun! Kyra did the same thing she had to eat a lolly pop while she walked. Hey she was happy we were happy all was well. I am glad you all had fun!

TK said...

What a big post! Riely is so cute!
Annabelle reminded me a lot of you DD. You too, wanted to eat your candy along the way. She looks adorable in her ladybug costume! YOU look more like Josh than your principal LOL!
Also that neighborhood with all the decorations was so good! I wonder what it looks like for Christmas?
I was hoping to hear "How Much Is that Doggie IN the Window" Does is still work when you press on the ear? Annabelle would be cute in anything she wore! I also love Josh's enthusiasm! What a fun Daddy!
Love,
Mom

TK said...

I forgot to add that Josh looked so good in the "Stock Bear" get up! very creative Josh!

KK said...

What a great video! I love Josh's Stock Market Bear costume! so creative and funny! I'm glad Annabelle had such a good time. She looks adorable in her costumes!

Jordan said...

So cute! Love Annabelle's costume! Also Pastor Josh's costume was very clever! I Loved Riley's costume too, I was raggedy ann one year for halloween too! :) I'm glad that you guys had fun!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the video! She is the cutest little thing in America. Every time I see her I want a baby : )! A baby girl! Yours is TOO much fun! Love you to the moon. Can't wait to see your P. Can you just think of some P's in this post and link to it? : )?

MOMMYXTHREE said...

i love the poodle costume----Arianna would have been nice and warm in it! looks like you all had a lot of fun!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

oh my god look at those decorations!