Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Click to play Valentine's Day 09

Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

Josh and I decided since the past couple of weekends we have gone on dates with friends that we wanted to spend Valentine's Day with Annabelle. She really seemed to enjoy herself and was even saying, "Happy Valentine's Day". We took her to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch. A lot of parents had the EXACT same idea because the place was absolutely PACKED! Then we took her over the mall to Build-a-Bear, where many more parents had the EXACT same idea. We had to wait in line for about 1/2 hour before ever choosing the animal! It was worth it. Annabelle chose Hello Kitty. Josh and I put a sound in her so when she squeezes her hand it says, "Mommy loves you Annabelle (my voice) and You're so pretty (her dad's voice)" She loves it. She kept pressing play after it was made!

Josh got me an appointment with the guy who does biofeedback. He went a couple of months ago and this man was able to almost get rid of Josh's headaches altogether. I am going for some other issues to see if he can resolve any of mine! It was such a blessed Valentine's Day.

Did you know: 4 hugs per day are needed for survival, 8 hugs per day are needed for maintenance, and 12 hugs per day are needed for growth. (According to the Hugs for Health Foundation)

12 comments:

TK said...

What a Sweet Valentine's Day! Miss you guys!

Jordan said...

I'm glad you guys had fun!!

Thanks for the idea about the pink or red long sleeve shirt. I looked all through mine and Brooke's closet because I thought we had a pink one but we didn't. =[ Althought I don't think it would have looked right for some reason!

[Kelly] said...

Thats so sweet u spent the day with her! She is adorable! I bet she loves her hello kittty!!

[Kelly] said...

Thats so sweet u spent the day with her! She's too cute! I bet she loves her hello kitty!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute! I like that maroon shirt you had on in the picture with the balloon, very cute! Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Very Cute! I like that maroon shirt you had on in the picture with the balloon, very cute! Did her daycare do valentines day? Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I love this! What a special Valentines Day : ). Kaish and Gary and I had heart shaped pizza in bed : ) while watching a movie Kaish picked. It was lovely. Crummy later in the night though...

Do you know I have never take Kaish to build a bear. I keep meaning too. Before he is 16 or 20 : ).

I am so thankful to know you!

Anonymous said...

Oh looks like you had a wonderful Valentines Day and I am glad you could spend it as a family!!! I bet that Hello Kitty is special. What is this build a bear?

Anonymous said...

That was a great way to spent Valentines Day! I love her waving!
Glad you had fun as a family, those are precious memories.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I would always give Josh 12 hugs a day because when he was a little boy I remember reading that everyone needed 12 hugs a day. I loved doing that:) Love Mom

KK said...

How fun! I love the stats about hugs! Give Annie one for us~!

Anonymous said...

I read this again because it is so sweet : ). I also love seeing as many pictures as possible of your little darling lollipop girl : ).