![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
This year we went up to Indian Lake for only 3 full days. This was due to several things, but mainly because Josh and I took our trip to St. Thomas. However, he preached on Sunday, so we couldn't leave until Sunday afternoon and he was in Todd Walker's wedding, so we had to leave early for that. But despite the short time I took plenty of pictures. As always it was hard to narrow it down. I am going to do another smilebox of our time at the Wilds since I had so many pictures from just that trip....so stay tuned!

4 comments:
My favorite photo was at the end with Craig and Annabelle driving the boat! It's hard to believe that a whole year has gone by! How is Josh's grandpa doing? Great pics and I so look forward to our vacation together! woot hoot!
love ya,
mom
Cute pictures!! =)
Oh, I just love those Wilsons. There isn't a bad one in the bunch : ). I love how you make smile boxes. I think you are such a super star : )
Great smile box, thank you Danielle. We had such a wonderful time, the children were so good and cute together. TK I agree that is a great picture, Annabelle loves the boat, she is such a sweetheart.
My Dad is doing very well, thank you.
We made alot of wonderful memories, we hope and pray the same for all of you at the beach next week. Love you Mom
Post a Comment