Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pretty Preschooler

Over the summer, Josh and I got thinking about putting Annabelle into a preschool rather than a daycare. She just seems so eager to learn and her little brain is developing so quickly. My friend, Jordan, mentioned to me one day that a friend of mine from Church who home schools her children and has a daycare would be interested in doing preschool with Annabelle. We were thrilled because she will receive a biblical perspective through her education with Michelle.

She came home with a dinosaur sheet the other day and when we asked her who made the dinosaurs she said, "God did!" We feel very thankful to have Annabelle in Michelle's care and my friend, Jordan gets to work with her also! We are looking forward to a great year!





8 comments:

TK said...

Wow Annabelle is growing up so fast! Wish we lived closer to share in that! Thanks for documenting her life for all of us!
I miss her so much!
love,
Mom

Jordan said...

I love getting to see her everyday! She's always excited to see me and I LOVE all her hugs!! = )

[Kelly] said...

So cute! aww

KK said...

Great pics! I love Kara's little shoes on Annie...way too cute! I can't believe she is doing Pre-School! She is one smart cookie!!!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable pictures. She looks happy. Michelle is a so
sweet I am sure Annabelle enjoys her teaching. Miss you all.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I had to look at these pictures again this morning. I miss her so much, I miss all of you!!
Love mom

Anonymous said...

How exciting this is : ). Isn't it fun to watch her growing up. I wish you lived next to me. I have this tutu that she would totally ROCK : ) Hoping you all have a wonderful fall!

Swapna Raghu Sanand said...

Such a sweet post.