We were so glad we had a camera, just in time for the first day of school. My new school year started off so well. I have 43 students total and this year I am teaching Math, Social Studies, Character Education, and Art.
After school Josh took us out to dinner and on the way Annabelle started telling knock, knock jokes! It was hilarious! We were very thankful we had the camera!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! Knock Knock Jokes! I can't wait to hear this in person! Great photos!
love,
mom
Cute dress you have on! Where did you get it. Love the shoes... :-)
Love you!! Annie needs to learn more knock knock jokes.
Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Olive
Olive who?
Olive YOU!
tell annie that one from granny :)
cute knock knock teller ;0)
I still can't listen, but I am just imagining in my mind. Imagining and LOVING them : ).
If you have time today you should do your top ten pictures. I would LOVE to see a collection : )
I used to love Knock Knock jokes when I was growing up too. Would love to see your collection, write soon.
Post a Comment