1. She repeats everything and her vocabulary has extended to the point that I can't remember every word she knows anymore. She can say a lot of animals and make their sounds. Here are some words I can remember-Em, slide, heart, knock-knock, butterball, pooh, and pig.
2. She loves coloring. She says color and has even made up her own sign language motion to let us know when she wants to color.
4. Her favorite movie right now is Finding Nemo. At first she was calling Nemo, Elmo. Now she sounds like she is saying, "emo". We are working on the letter "N" sound.
5. Going along with number 4, she loves fish. Every book we read or wherever we go if she sees a fish or shark she is sure to spot them!
6. She is using a spoon and fork now and getting more in her mouth than on her!
8. Her favorite book this month has been No, David! by David Shannon. If you haven't read it, it is an easy read and very fun for little kids. Her favorite part is when he runs down the street "nakey, nakey" as she says and then laughs! The end has a nice message about parents loving their children no matter what.
Here she is sleeping with the book!
10 comments:
I'm glad I got to hear her say some of those words! Peace, Mikey, Chris, Veggie LOL! Love that kid!
Mom
lol... she is too funny. also remember her saying ..."thanks DAD!!" about the taco bell..
.....I forgot to add that the videos were adorable!
love,
Mom
What a great post! I've never seen that David book...Kara would love it1 Annabelle is so adorable! I miss her! Love how she talks :-)
I love the videos cute! It sounded like she said share at the end of the yogurt one :)
She is so adorable, and growing up so fast. Love the video and sleeping with her book, I just want to hug and kiss her,
Love and miss you all Mom
I miss her! she is too cute! tell her i said PEACE, we should video chat sometime, i know ur prlby busy with school! prayin for you! :)
she is sure growing up!!! WOW!
Danielle, Danielle, Danielle,
If I loved this blog any more....well, it isn't possible for me to love this blog more. SO perfect! She is adorable! I love the step video! That book is great! We read it all the time when Kaish was little. It is still on our bookshelf! Glad you are doing so well! much MUCH love!
awww those videos were so cute! I watched them with Logan and he was pointing at her and making these squealy baby talk noises, like he was very in love. ;)
Post a Comment