Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Week with the Wilsons

Last week Annabelle and I drove with my parents to PA where after a couple of stops we met up with the Wilsons who took us to their house. Josh then joined us on Thursday and we left to go home on Saturday. While we were there we went to the Olive Garden to celebrate Emily's 21st birthday, which is in a month. It was a great weekend. Here is a montage of our week.

Click to play
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

6 comments:

TK said...

Happy Birthday Emily! I love the toenail pics and the boat too! fun times!
love,
mom

TK said...

Praying you have a great day at school tomorrow! Call and let me know how it goes! Those kiddos are blessed to have the best 3rd grade teacher!
Love,
Mom

KK said...

I love the new look to your blog! The family pic looks awesome! Annabelle is too cute! I love her little painted toe nails! Good luck tomorrow! I hope you have a great 1st day of school! I'll call you later

Anonymous said...

Thank you Danielle for this great post. We had a wonderful weekend with you. I miss you all so much. Life has been crazy here. I will be praying for you and our first day of school, these are very lucky students to have you for their teacher! Love you Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!!!

Anonymous said...

looks like great times with the Wilsons!! YEAH for grandparents. And I love the painted toes - I absolutely LOVE painting Gabriella´s toes ... must be after three boys I just cant resist those fun girlie things. Oh keep loving her up! She is a sweetie, that Annabelle.