Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Setting up for School

While my family was here they spent two full days helping me in my classroom. They did everything from cutting, copying, coloring, pasting, filing, organizing, fixing, sharpening, labeling and so much more. Here is a video of my classroom and them helping me.

I brought Annabelle in with me yesterday. We were there from 11:30 until 4:30. She was such a trooper. She sat in her stroller while I ran errans around the school, ate lunch, watched Veggie Tales, played on the playground, watched Beauty and the Beast and even took a nap!! She is SUCH a great kid!

I really love my classroom and am so excited to meet my students next Wednesday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the new look on your blog. the classroom looks nice and spacious! and yay for annabelle being so sweet and good!

Jordan said...

love the classroom..it's really cute and I know that your kids will L-O-V-E you!!! :)

TK said...

I agree with Jordan! wish you were my teacher! The boards look so creative, great job! love how annabelle is watching veggies, miss her! have a great year!
love,
Ga-Ga :)

Anonymous said...

Smart idea to bring her play-pen thing. You'll have to call me and let me know how the first day went. Love you

KK said...

Your room is so nice!!!! The kidsa re gonna love you!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

What a nice room....can't wait to see Kayla do this one day :)