Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Monday, June 30, 2008

Monthly Milestones

1. New Words: Ssshhhh, church, hug, tickle-tickle, read, beach, lake, pops, car, truck, ring,

2. New Foods: popcicle, strawberries, manderin oranges, apples, grapes, raisins
3. She understands Shhhh....and how to use it. Here is a short video of her demonstrating.







4. This was Annabelle first ponytail on June 7th! The sides don't stay up very well but she sure looked cute with her little curly q ponytail!


Here is a view from the front! She just loves my wallet! In this pic she thought I was going to take it away from her....look that little mischievous smile! 5. She is showing a great long term memory. If we make a promise to her, she doesn't forget it until we fulfill it.

6. She knows what "Wait" means and how to use it. She was ripping a book, and I told her to hand me the book. She was not obeying immediately, so I said, "Annabelle obey" and she turned to me and said "WAIT"! The entire room was cracking up laughing, even though in this instance it was turning into a obedience training time! At least I know she knows what the words means!








7 comments:

TK said...

The video of her doing shsss was so cute!

Jordan said...

Her ponytail is soo cute Danielle!
And that mischevious smile :)
-Jordan

Carrie said...

I love her hair in a ponytail! So sweet! Love the wait story :)

Anonymous said...

She is a smart girl!! I can't wait to see you again. :-)

MOMMYXTHREE said...

oh my how cute! so the testing begins :)
I love that mischievous smile!

KK said...

She is such a fun girl!!! She has a wonderful personality! I love her pony tail!!! I can't believe she is alread a year and a half already! You guys are doing a great job!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I remember the "wait" that was so funny and cute. She is precious. Love, Mom