We visited Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunty Em this past weekend. We were there only one full day, but we took complete advantage of it. We spent most of the day outside. We had lunch outside, played Big Golf and croquet, walked around, and relaxed in the HOT sun. At night we went putt-putt golfing and had a nice dinner at home.
Grandpa and Annabelle Playing
(no doubt where Josh gets it from)
Aunty Em and Annabelle sun bathing
Here is a Smilebox with more pictures and some videos.
Here is a Smilebox with more pictures and some videos.| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |

8 comments:
Cute post, fun times with F-A-M-I-L-Y!
Nicely done! I love it :) Annabella is getting so big!
i guess since you were here for only 1 full day, i can forgive you for not telling me you were coming so our girls could meet! but next time you come for more than a day, we really need to see you! looks like you had a great time! cute pics!
Great blog, we had a wonderful time with you, so great to see you and play in the yard and talk together. Annabelle is the most precious little girl in the world and so GOOD,and you are a wonderful daugther-in-law. You and Josh have done a great job with Annabelle, she is so happy. Thank you for making the trip to see us it made our month.
Love and miss you so much, Mom
I can't wait to see you all at the Lake. I am anxious to play with Annabelle! She is a doll.
Love you all,
Aunt Jean
Looks like some great times!! I love her little sunglasses too!
What a wonderful family Annabelle has!!!
I love the pic of her at the piano-----a talent is waiting to blossom?!
She is just so darn cute dd:)
Post a Comment