Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...
The Party-We went to Jenna's Graduation party tonight. Here Annabelle is all dressed up in an outfit Aunt Shannon bought her.
awwww...that video is adorable!! sometimes they are so cute even when they're crying! love it :) made me want to hold her too
Is she wearing flip flops!? How sweet! I love her!ANNABELLE COME AND VISIT!
Love her outfit.....those shoes are the best...where's her purse? :)
That is so sad! She is a nice girl. She was hurting from the shots, I wish I could love and hold her. The outfit is so cute and looks like something Shannon would like and wear:)We are praying for Annabelle.Love Mom
Post a Comment
4 comments:
awwww...that video is adorable!! sometimes they are so cute even when they're crying! love it :) made me want to hold her too
Is she wearing flip flops!? How sweet! I love her!
ANNABELLE COME AND VISIT!
Love her outfit.....those shoes are the best...where's her purse? :)
That is so sad! She is a nice girl. She was hurting from the shots, I wish I could love and hold her. The outfit is so cute and looks like something Shannon would like and wear:)
We are praying for Annabelle.
Love Mom
Post a Comment