Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Williamsburg Wish

I have 3 regrets in college. One is that I never went on the Dr. Carter trip to Williamsburg. My roommate and Josh went and when they came back I realized I missed a big deal! Since then I have always wanted to go. So for my 30th Birthday and our 3 year Anniversary Josh set up a trip for us to Colonial Williamsburg.

We went to all the restaurants that Dr. Carter took them to and toured as many places as we could in one days time. My favorite of all the restaurants was the King's Arm Tavern. We had peanut soup, a fabulous appetizer tray with samples of colonial foods and a colonial style entree!

Here we are at dinner at Chownings!
One of my favorite meals, Welsh Rarebit!
It looks gross, but tastes GREAT!

This maze is in the Governor's Palace Garden.
It was a lot of fun to go through.

The people dressed act like they are in the 18th century all the time.

When you go to Williamsburg you have to take this picture!
There was literally a line almost all of the time to get this picture.

4 comments:

TK said...

What a fun Anniversary/Birthday Date! So glad I got to take care of Annabelle! She was so good and I can't wait to do this again!
Love,
mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to may favorite couple. These are great pictures, it looks like you had a great time. I am so glad that you got to go to Williamsburg Danielle. You both look adorable by the way.
Love Mom

Kristy Lynn said...

So awesome!

Happy Anniversary :) Love the pictures!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!YOU GUYS LOOK GREAT!