I got asked a lot in the past month how I felt about turning thirty. As a result, I've never thought so much about turning an age as I have about thirty. I guess because it is a big round even number that it seems like a big deal. I am truly thankful to be thirty. As I look back on my life I wouldn't go back to any age in life. I think God has really taught me to enjoy every stage of life. Each year I have learned and grown so much as a child of God. I've appreciated the hardships, trials, triumphs and joys He has allowed in my life. I don't look at thirty as being old, I really look at it as I've gained so much wisdom. I know I have so much more to learn, but so much of what I have learned I am building upon. I just thank the Lord for being patient with me as it has taken me years to learn particular lessons. I pray in the upcoming year I can continue to grow and enjoy becoming one year older!
It was such a pleasure and joy to spend my birthday with my family. My sister, Karen, headed up the party planning. She made one of my favorite meals and created a scrapbook in which everyone signed. I was blessed by my family with such kind words of encouragement and thoughtful gifts. It was truly one of my most memorable birthdays!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday DD!
I'm right behind ya!
Happy Birthday Danielle-----Congrats you r in the 30 something club ;)
Happy Birthday DD I loved celebrating with you!
love,
Mom
Post a Comment