Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Monday, December 1, 2008

Monthly Milestones

Annabelle is 23 Months old. Here are some things she did in her 22nd month.



1. Last month she learned to undress herself, this month she is trying to dress herself! She doesn't always get it right as you can see.


2. As I've said before she is sneaky. This took the sneakiness to a whole new level!

Align Center

3. Her new sayings: "Look at me!" " I see ____ (food, play zone, etc.)" "Merry Christmas" "Happy Birthday"


4. She went to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time and loved it!


5. Her favorite snacks are fruit snacks.


6. She started taking vitamins this month and loves them! We give them to her with her fruit snacks because she always wants more.


7. She is attached to her blankey! I tried so hard not to have my child attached to a blanket or animal, but try as I may we are now extremely attached to a homemade blanke that was given to me at my shower. I keep meaning to call the lady that made it and ask her to make me more!


8. She likes to walk down the steps by herself, which drives me nuts. She says, "I do, I do"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is sooo cute!! LOVED the DONUT ONE.

Jenna_Marie12 said...

AWWW I love her!! Shes gettin so big!!

TK said...

She is the cutest Donut Snatcher I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

This was so much fun. It was so
great to be there for these firsts.
We just enjoying watching Annabelle so much.
Love her Grandma and Grandpa

Jordan said...

She's a little chatterbox now! :)
When I was a baby my aunt made me a yellow banket with yellow lace around the edge. It also said my name and when I was born (I think it's now not on the blanket anymore!). I absolutely LOVE it! In case you're wondering, I do still sleep with it! lol Although, it's kind of in bad shape now!

KK said...

I can't believe she is almost 2yrs old! She is way too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh so hard : ). She looks SO big! I can't stand it : ). Adorable! Unfortunately, I am sure my baby will LOVE donuts too.

I think blankies are nice. Kaishon never had a blankie. He used my Dad's old white t shirts. We called them chew cloths. He still uses one today.... at the age of 8! I know, I know, WORST mother in America, right here!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable. I loved watching her snatch that donut and then you had to be the big bad mommy while everyone else watched her laughed!!!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

oh my god that face in the last pic with the donut is priceless! LOVE it...how could you not want to give her another donut with that face lol