Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Monday, July 23, 2007

1st Tubby in the Tub


We had to move to the bathtub because Annabelle is getting to tall for the counter top. Her head was starting to hit the cabinets! Plus, she started splish-splashing and both Mommy and the counter tops were getting soaked!

Getting ready for the Tubby!

I'm ready to get out!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol!! TOOO CUTE!!!

love,
britt

Anonymous said...

aww did she like it?
aunt Kellis

Sharon Wilson said...

These are so precious, she is a sweetheart.

Kristy Lynn said...

Naked babies!! I love it!

TK said...

dd, she looks like you in those pics! keep the pics coming, they make me feel that you live next door :)
love,
mom

Anonymous said...

Annabelle just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
KK

ShannonMcK said...

I agree, she's too cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow to big for the sink oh my , I remember those days, DD your still going to get wet and the Bathroom floor ;o)Enjoy Love Auntie Laura

Anonymous said...

SHE IS ADORABLE AND...SHE HAS THOSE MOSHER EYES!!!! LOVE GREAT AUNT DONNA

Anonymous said...

she is too cute..i can't believe how big she got...they grow up way too fast. I love the swing pictures. Love, diana