Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Butterfly House

The Butterfly House
Whitehouse, OH
Thursday, July 19, 2007

Some Ladies from our church invited us to the Butterfly House. Annabelle and I had such a nice time watching and observing the Butterflies. They especially liked my green sweater!

Most of the Butterflies congregated in this area,
although you can't see them well in this picture.

I did not know that butterflies like bananas!

We couldn't resist this picture!! Too cute!

7 comments:

Laura Siegrist said...

dave and i spent our honeymoon in key west. my favorite spot was the butterfly conservatory. it looks very similar to where you went. i was fascinated! i bet annabelle loved it!

TK said...

DD
I love the butterflies! Do they always have them there? I would love to see them one day!

Kristy Lynn said...

DD you look amazing! Anna is a sweetie. She looks very happy!
xxoo

Anonymous said...

I love the ones on the chair. TOO CUTE!! Miss you guys!!

Love,
Britt

Anonymous said...

Cute Love ur green shirt ;) good to have sisters , love annnie on the butterfly seat!!

Kellis

Sharon Wilson said...

These are adorable pictures. I love the ones of you and Annabelle on the bench. She is smiling so great. Miss you all.

KK said...

That is awesome. Great pics!