Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Saturday, July 28, 2007

There once was a Girl....

.....who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead!

Annabelle's hair is getting so curly in this humidity. I had to take some pics!

11 comments:

Kristy Lynn said...

Awwww, so sweet! Her hair is perfect, I love the curls. She'll thank you for them when she's older. I noticed her hair is lightening up. Kady's is too. Still no clue what texture hers will be. Hopefully a little curl will be in her future!

Laura Siegrist said...

oh my word! she is SO adorable!!!! i hope ari's hair gets kinda curly like mine! hers isn't growing too fast yet. i wish it would. i want to put barettes in it!

Anonymous said...

just like aunt britt!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I used to say that same poem to Kayla when her hair first began to curl!
Join the curly club girl!
Cousin Cheryl

ShannonMcK said...

I love the curls! She's just so darn cute!

Jennifer said...

Danielle, Those are such good pictures! I love it! She is just adorable! I can't wait to see those curls in person!

TK said...

Adorable! Hurray for the curly headed girlie! She looks like Josh and has your hair, that's neat.
love,
mom

Anonymous said...

she is a cutie pie. my mom sings that about Abby's curl in the front. she has no where near as much as Annabelle but there is curl. thank you grampa marguy...
wendy

Anonymous said...

<3 it!
Aunt Kellis

Anonymous said...

Those are way to precious! What a doll baby. I can not wait to hug and kiss her!!!
Sharon

KK said...

Oh my goodness...her hair reminds me of my Joshua! How cool would that be for her to have curly hair!. Maybe she is a Kcvlak after all..LOL. I say to Kara...there was a little girl who had a little curl...she loves it and it's true!.