Auntie Em and Annabelle
Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey
Allergy Answered Prayer
Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Awesome Auntie Em
Annabelle's Auntie Em came to visit us this past weekend. We had such a great time with her. On Saturday Auntie Em babysat Annabelle while I was working at Sylvan. Then we went out to lunch with Shannon, Casey and Harley. Afterwards, we went shopping, which is something Emily and I do very well, even if there is no money to spend! We had a blast and are thankful for the time Em got to spend with us. Here are some pics from our weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
what fun! i can't wait to kiss those cheeks!
love,
Mom
Annie's coat is so cute and funny! she's the cutest ever!!
love,
britt
That kid is just the cutest! I love that coat! It looks so warm and cozy! It looks like you had a nice visit! I am sure Annabelle loves getting spoiled! :-)
Oh! I love the coat on her! She is so precious what personally she has just like her mommy and daddy. I love the pic's with her Aunt Em. So glad you all had such a great time.Love Mom
I love that first pic! She looks just like her aunt! how cute!
I love what is in the coat as well as the coat.lol The coat that AuntEm is wearing , is that one size fits all? mom duff
Post a Comment