Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey
Allergy Answered Prayer
Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...
Monday, September 24, 2007
Michigan Mystification
How do we lose to Appalachian State and then own 10th ranked PSU? I guess because we just have their number (they're 0-9 against MI, and yet still remind us that, they are... Penn State). Plus Todd and I were there to help out the fellas. My apologies to all my beloved family members who are staunch PSU fans. I'm sure you understand :-)
Our seats are within spittin distance of the PSU band. We didn't spit though.

The double squadoosh.
Fourth and goal late in the second half. This is what we come to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
the last pic is hilarious! you go Josh!
love,
ps.....Penn States colors are way better wink wink :)
mom
ps.... is took taking the thrid picture? If you look into Josh's glasses you can see his arm out, LOL! Also the last pic is Annabelle Graices Face! cute!
love,
Mom
These are great pictures. I am so glad you and Todd has a good time and that Mi won.
Emily had a wonderful time with Danielle and Annabelle.
Go JOSH! Who knew you were such a fan! Looks like you had a blast!!!
Awesome pics! I wonder if Josh and Todd were anywhere near the Scotts!
ha ha the above message has a typo! It should read is Todd taking the picture?.... :)
Post a Comment