This first book she is looking at is a Christmas book. 
Caught trying to Read
Here she is reading The Very Busy Spider.
She loves to flip the pages.

Caught trying to Read
Here she is reading The Very Busy Spider.
She loves to flip the pages.
Here she is reading a book called Ocean Friends.
She loves that on each page she gets to open something.
She knows just where to open on each page!
(Listen real close at the end, you might hear Bye-Bye)
She loves that on each page she gets to open something.
She knows just where to open on each page!
(Listen real close at the end, you might hear Bye-Bye)
8 comments:
I heard her say Bye-Bye! Smart kid!
love,
Granny :)
That was just too cute! I am glad that she likes books! I love at the end when she says bye bye! I love when you do videos. Keep them coming!
That is amazing, I heard her say Bye-Bye. I love it that she likes book. I will have to get more books. She is so cute it kills me, everyone in the office watches the video's and looks at the new pictures each morning. They all thinks she is the cutiest. Thank you for taking the time to send them we all appreciated it:).
I heard her say it too!! wow...that is so great that you are givin her books now! i love her!
Too cute! Pretty soon she will be writing her own books like cousin Kara. Kara wants to watch the video of Annabelle over and over! can't believe she said bye-bye!
Tell annie to stop reading and to start WRITING! lol. I'm glad she's liking books. I think it might be time to introduce her to charlie T. Jones song about reading books!
love love!
britt
What a little smarty pants you have on your hands...better go buy some encyclopedias!
aww cute! I heard bye bye too :)
Post a Comment