Last night we went bowling with some of the College kids from our church. We had a really nice time! This was Annabelle's first time at a bowling alley. At first she seemed a little bit scared, but she really loved watching the ball go down and hit all the pins!
Oh, I like this one, Mommy!
What do you think of this ball?
Mommy and I watching the bowlers! I am not quite sure what to think yet!
My turn to try!
(We actually got in trouble for taking this pic,
b/c Kayla who took it was on the lane!)
Kayla and Dean
Josh and Josh
6 comments:
i'll tell you what you are making her a well rounded baby! She will thank you when she's older :) I love the one of her looking at the green ball. It's like she's saying, how do I stand up and hold this ball at the same time! I love that Girlie!
love,
Mom
That's my girl Annabelle...living on the edge, getting in trouble already! :)
She is getting so big and beautiful! I just love her.
These pictures are so cute! And I LOVED the videos of her walking! It's it amazing how quickly these things happen!!! Before you know it she'll be running around the house :)
I love the pic of her finger in her mouth. ADORABLE. I like her little shoes too!
love,
britts
The bowling is so adorable. She is such a trooper, you are a great mommy Danielle. I video is great I love the way she turns her head when the phone rings. It is so adorable to see her walk.
Love to you all Mom
Sure didnt take her long to enjoy herself there!!
Post a Comment