Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy 30th Josh!

We had a great night celebrating Josh's Birthday! This smilebox didn't have any room for text so I will tell you a little about our night. First of all I made his cake, it is an Ice Cream cake. (Thanks Aunt Colette!) For dinner, I made his all time favorite meal - Chicken Pesto Alfredo with all his favorite sides! At dinner Annabelle gave him Kisses which he said was the best birthday gift! After dinner we sang, blew out candles and opened presents. My parents and I gave him tickets to the Green Bay Packers last regular season game December 30th and surprised him with a new fleece jacket he has been wanting. His parents sent him the cool Yankee's hat (which he wore to the mall later on) and some money. Annabelle enjoyed the package that they came in, it had Mickey Mouse on it!

After dinner we went to Heritage Park to see the light display. You'll see a dragon, a castle and a beautifully decorated house in the scrapbook.

The bummer of the night is we came home and our car wouldn't start, so Josh has spent the last hour and a half going to get a new battery and installing it! I love that he is such a handy man!

Click to play Josh's+30th+Birthday
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

8 comments:

TK said...

DD,
The cake looks AMAZING! I love the pics of Annabelle kissing Josh too! Wished we lived closer! We would be there!
love,
Mom

KK said...

Wow...Josh doesn't look 30! I didn't know we were the same age! Looks like you made his 30th birthday very special! ps: I love Annie's outfit!

TK said...

...forgot to add, i saw those hats in the mall. they are so cool!
love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Josh. We love you!!
You look great. I love the way Annabelle is holding your face while she kisses you,and the one of her face next to your it is like she knows it is your birthday. We were remembering all your birthday parties growing up and the onces in college, great memories.
Danielle you made his 30th very special. I only wish we could have shared it with you all.
Love you Mom

Kristy Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Josh!

I love your new jacket...very cool! Alan loved your Yankee's hat.

Hope you had an amazing day!

Anonymous said...

Question: Did Josh get Chocolate RAAAAAIN!?

TK said...

LOL Chocolate Raaaaain! Britt you crack me up! Good one though!DD be sure to send the recipe for the ice cream cake, I want to post on the recipe blog :)
http://terezas-cozinha.blogspot.com

SpringGirl said...

What a fantastical birthday for Josh!
I miss you! Where have you been? Everyday I look for you, but your off at some other school I suppose.
I love that Josh thought Annabelle's kisses were the best gift. Anything that comes from the heart means the most. I had my sixth graders write letters for Christmas gifts. Some of them brought me to tears they were so sweet The words came right from their hearts.
I hope your Christmas Season is shaping up nicely.
HD