Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy Birthday, Annabelle!

We celebrated today at 1pm with the Mosher side of the family. Fourteen were in attendance, and we had a taco meal, watched Annabelle dig into her cake, and open presents! There was so much to post that I had to do 3 different smileboxes. In case you don't want to view all of them I labeled each one so you know what they are about! ENJOY! Wish you could be here to celebrate with us!







Click to play +
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!








Click to play +
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

Click to play +
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

7 comments:

Kristy Lynn said...

I love your birthday party pictures! Did you save some cake for Kady :)?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little girl. Congratulations on your big milestone.
wendy, eric, abby, bill

TK said...

DD,
You always make parties so much fun! Can you be my Mom?
love,
mom :)

Anonymous said...

God is so kind to put this little girl in our family!! LOVE HER !!!!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

Happy Birthday Annabele! ---I love all the pics---the cake--messy hair in the tub---haer smiling with her jammies :) too cute!

Anonymous said...

Excellent job on the blogs. I love looking at them all. Annabelle is a cutie!!! You do so good at posting awesome video, pictures and all!! Oh and Gabriella is almost 8 months old!

KK said...

Happy Birthday Annabelle! You are so beautiful!