We have a stubborn child on our hands! She comes by it honestly from both sides, but I can just see a glimpse of the toddler years now! We have been working very hard with Annabelle teaching her not to throw her food. When she was spitting her food it took about a week to teach her not to, so now we are onto throwing. The other day I had to remove her over 10x from her highchair because she kept throwing. Anyway, with this video we thought we finally had success. Make sure you listen to what Josh says....don't tell me this kid doesn't understand! Although this time I am not sure she was being completely disobedient, but she does know what her Daddy said.
9 comments:
Adorable. Bad news...but adorable!
She's so cute and I did not see any stubbornness on her part? It looked like she was reaching out to Daddy to give him a cheerio.
Love,
Mom
DD,
that comment above is from me not sarah and robert. Sarah's mom was here using my computer and must have logged into her blogspot. LOL
love,
Mom
Aww...She looks like an Angel to me! Her hair is getting long!!!
That is too funny! You couldn't have planned that better! She dropped them right on Q! Too adorable! I love her!
You know as I watch this video I wonder too if she was just giving me a cheerio and it fell accidentally; it's kindof hard to tell, I wish I could read her mind
--Josh
Yeah. Kady usually tosses them overboard when she's full.
Cheerios are great...quiets her right up :)
She is so adorable. I agree with Granny she is not stubborn. She is just the sweetest thing. I think she was reaching to put it on the table because Daddy said she was good not to put it on the floor, so she put it on the table she is just smart:)Love you Mom
You guys are fun, good parents:)
she is adorable!! I think she was putting it on the table or trying to give it to Josh.
Post a Comment