Isn't there a saying that says, "Dance like no one is watching?" If we all took this advice we'd probably dance like Annabelle. She had NO idea I was watching. I was in the right place at the right time with the camera! She was dancing to the American Gladiator theme song on television. She sure is a bunddle of joy! Thanks for letting us share these moments with you! (Aunty Em notice her outfit AGAIN ;-)
6 comments:
By far the funniest video i have watched in a long time. She is too funny. Were you laughing while you were taping the video??
She's got quite a wiggle! Love it!
love,
Mom
What a cute wiggle! Loved it!
Love,
MOM
What an adorable video, she has all the right moves, her spirit is so free. Oh I would love to dance with her!
Love Mom
She's got a set of hips on her!!! Shake that booty!
:)
LOL...that is hystericle!!!
Post a Comment