Annabelle walking, in the outfit Great-Grandma Wilson sent,
to a Cinderella card Granny sent.
(Sorry the quality of video is so bad I didn't know I had it set on "email video")
At breakfast this morning Annabelle was feeding her baby that Grandma got her. Of course, after I got the camera she did not want to feed the baby, but she does say, "MILK!"
Granny sent us this beautiful picture of Annabelle. Annabelle loves it and listen closely as she says, "BABY!"
5 comments:
She's so big! i love her. i can't believe she is walkin!
love the videos! does it take long for you to upload them? we have high speed DSL, but it takes me hours to upload one, even if it's short. i always end up canceling it out of frustration. maybe there's some trick you know or maybe you just have amazing patience.
one again she is adorable!
love,
Mom
She is walking! Oh my word she is so cute, and proud of herself.
She walked a long way and clapped for herself.
How cute that she feeds the baby:)
Thank you for sharing with us.
Love Mom
Great videos. She is really getting around well! I have a pic of Kara in the sink and it looks just like Annabelle!
Post a Comment