Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Monday, June 2, 2008

Mommy Massage

Well, as I said in the Montly Milestone post, Annabelle has been giving back rather than just taking. Just like she now likes to chase Dad, Annabelle is now giving me massages! I have always given Annabelle little baby massages, and lately she has wanted to give them to me. It is so cute! She has such a hard time actually squeezing out the lotion, but once I help her she will rub it away with her hands!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!! Her eyes are so big.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I did not sign last message that was Love and Miss you Mom:)

Kristy Lynn said...

How nurturing Annabella is! I love her!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

What a sweet heart!