We are back from the Kovlak Family vacation to OBX. We have been going there for about 7 years now and are so grateful that my parents make this trip possible. It is the only time throughout the year that you know everyone will be there. All 17 of us stay in a house together and it is family, family, family all the time. This year we had fun going to the beach, swimming at the pool, playing the Wii (even if the Wii fit made us VERY old in age), and eating together as a family. Thanks for the memories and in Grandpa Kovlak fashion, "Thanks for being my relatives!" 
The Kovlak, Peters, Locker and Wilson Families

| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
6 comments:
Yeah! I'm the first to comment :)
Awesome picture book. I love the pictures. You have an amazingly beautiful family! I love love love you all!
Happy Belated Birthday!
xxoo
KL
DD! So glad we could be together too! It's my favorite time of the year! Lord willing we will do this again next year!
Thanks for making the long trip. So glad you got home safely!
I miss you all already!
Love,
Mom
These are great picture, looks like you all had a wondeful time. Thanks for sharing the family picture, it is a bueatiful family!Love Mom
So fun!!! Can't wait to see you in July!!
Love it how fun!
I love the pics! You guys looked like you all had a great job!
Post a Comment