Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Three Thankful Years

It was three years ago today that I married my best friend. So many of you know our love story and how long it took us to get married. We truly were friends for years. Friends that had interest in each other, but friends. It was the great makings for a fabulous marriage. From the time we went to college until the time we got married 9 years had past. But as I look back now, those years seem such a short time to wait for the perfect man God had for me.


Josh has helped me grow so much as a person and this year so much as a mother. He sets such a positive example for me spiritually as he sits in his office each morning to spend time with God. I know he is wholeheartedly devoted to God and us! I am truly blessed and it was worth the WAIT! I love you , babe!


Beginning our journey together....
Here are our faithful friends and family who stood by us for so
many years and encouraged us all along the way. We are still so
grateful for your friendship in our lives.


6 comments:

TK said...

Happy Anniversary Josh & DD! You guys are a blessing to our F-A-M-I-L-Y!
LOVE,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures! I remember that was a really fun day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. That was a wonderful day! So are a wonderful couple and my favorite couple. You are great parents. You are a blessing to watch you grow and serve or Lord. Love you both very much. Mom

Carrie said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 3 years!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! amen to all you said

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Danielle! I am so happy you and Josh are married and you have such a darling baby : ). Much Love, Becky Leatherman