You guys look like you had SO much fun...cute pics of Annabelle w/all the animals! :) I think you should like Shipshewana it's very fun...the flea market if you want to go are only open on tuesdays and wednesdays but the town is just as fun also! Love the collages you made...how did you make them?
5 comments:
What a fun time we had! Love you guys!
love,
Mom
You guys look like you had SO much fun...cute pics of Annabelle w/all the animals! :) I think you should like Shipshewana it's very fun...the flea market if you want to go are only open on tuesdays and wednesdays but the town is just as fun also! Love the collages you made...how did you make them?
This looks like such great fun.
Hope you are having a great time with your family! Love Mom
So cute! Annabelle must have loved it!
I'm so jealous of all your cool slide shows and videos! Great job!
Post a Comment