Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
ABC Wednesday
My friend, Rebeckah, got me into this ABC Wednesday challenge. The challenge is each Wednesday you take a letter of the alphabet and find a picture to go with that letter. So here is my attempt at the letter M!
Holy Cow Danielle! You are an AMAZING letter person! I can't believe how many M's you came up with! I am impressed! You are a great Mommy! Thank you for praying for Quince! He still needs a miracle and I know God can do it! The nurses and Doctors aren't giving his wife much hope that he will ever even be able to be in a wheelchair, but our God can do great and unimaginable things. Is unimaginable a word?
aww thats cute! Yes i was driving but I did not take the picture my sister did but I told her to cuz it was so pretty im not that skilled to do both at the same time:)
Love. LOVE. LoVe your new design : ). You are so creative : )! I saw this site recently and I thought of you immediately: http://www.scrapblog.com/ Because you are a genius with all things scrap related : )! Hope your weekend is fabulous!
Hey Danielle, What is the bag pattern you have for your diaper bag? I have a friend that LOVES that designer, and I want to get her a wallet or something for her Birthday. : ). I guess I could ask you this on facebook...
16 comments:
H is for Hilarious! Love the one of Annabelle at the mic!
The mini-musicians are the cutest! I invite you to come see my "Margy's Mouse Mechanism". -- Margy
the mic pic is too cute. i miss you guys so much
so cute i love the pic of her in front of the microphones lol
Holy Cow Danielle! You are an AMAZING letter person! I can't believe how many M's you came up with! I am impressed! You are a great Mommy! Thank you for praying for Quince! He still needs a miracle and I know God can do it! The nurses and Doctors aren't giving his wife much hope that he will ever even be able to be in a wheelchair, but our God can do great and unimaginable things. Is unimaginable a word?
LOVE those musicians! : D
I love the mini musicians! They are so adorable! Wow future singing sensations!
Anyway, I am here to tell you how important your comment is. It is so important that it is equal to a dollar donation to feed the hungry! So please don't be shy and leave a comment!
aww thats cute! Yes i was driving but I did not take the picture my sister did but I told her to cuz it was so pretty im not that skilled to do both at the same time:)
Okay that "M"usic pic was hysterical. The one of the 3 girls together!
Love. LOVE. LoVe your new design : ). You are so creative : )! I saw this site recently and I thought of you immediately: http://www.scrapblog.com/
Because you are a genius with all things scrap related : )! Hope your weekend is fabulous!
cute cute cute! she's getting so big! love the new layout too! did you check mine out? i put a fall one up a few weeks ago.
Very cute! How did you do your header?
Very creative and I love the new design!
Hey Danielle, What is the bag pattern you have for your diaper bag? I have a friend that LOVES that designer, and I want to get her a wallet or something for her Birthday. : ). I guess I could ask you this on facebook...
To cute! Those little ones are so cute!
Marvelous Memories!!
Mini Musicians, Magical!!
Mom
Post a Comment