Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...
I just love to watch her dance and groove! She is the coolest baby around. I can't believe how grown up she looks when you compare the two videos. Oh my goodness. She is a doll!
The first video had me laughing so hard. Steve was in another room and he's like what's so funny. ha ha. :-) She is adorable!!
Love the new look to the blog! Annabelle is way too cute!
I love that shirt!Her and Arianna can start their own dance team :)
Happy Valentines Day to one of my FAVORITE little families on the planet : ). Hope your day is filled with hearts and sunshine! XO
I love the dancing video! That girls got rhythm! Grandma Marguy would be so proud!Love,Momps......love the photo of Josh and Annabelle! Precious!
I love the picture of Annabelle on her daddy's back, her Grandpa said she looks really comfort there.She is so adorable dancing.Love Mom
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I just love to watch her dance and groove! She is the coolest baby around. I can't believe how grown up she looks when you compare the two videos. Oh my goodness. She is a doll!
The first video had me laughing so hard. Steve was in another room and he's like what's so funny. ha ha. :-) She is adorable!!
Love the new look to the blog! Annabelle is way too cute!
I love that shirt!
Her and Arianna can start their own dance team :)
Happy Valentines Day to one of my FAVORITE little families on the planet : ). Hope your day is filled with hearts and sunshine! XO
I love the dancing video! That girls got rhythm! Grandma Marguy would be so proud!
Love,
Mom
ps......love the photo of Josh and Annabelle! Precious!
I love the dancing video! That girls got rhythm! Grandma Marguy would be so proud!
Love,
Mom
ps......love the photo of Josh and Annabelle! Precious!
I love the picture of Annabelle on her daddy's back, her Grandpa said she looks really comfort there.
She is so adorable dancing.Love Mom
Post a Comment