As we know kids are so funny! Annabelle is constantly making us laugh. This happened last week. She decided to throw all of her goldfish onto the floor. So we stopped watching Dora until she picked them all up! Well, she obeyed but not in exactly the way we thought. Check out what she did!
Side note: I home sick with her today. As of 5:20am she had a temp of 102! He had a fever last night also. Other than this temperature she seems to be fine, but we can't send her to daycare if it is over a 101 degrees.
11 comments:
How creative of her! LOL.......DD she's a lot like YOU! thank goodness she has a patient Daddy :)
Wow that song "While I'm Waiting song" That made me cry! I hope everyone get's to see the movie FireProof! That has to be my favorite because it deals with selfishness! Thanks for posting it DD!
Praying you both feel better!
THat is so funny! Joshy really enjoys watching the videos of Annie! He wants to watch them over and over again...lol
ha hah! So funny! I love the creativity of children!
This was adorable!!! She is too funny. I'll pray she feels better!
Oh my gosh that is so funny. She is HILARIOUS! I couldn't see anything this morning except the blog archive and your names but now it is coming thru perfectly clear! She is really, really funny! I LOVE your songs. Like crazy. We will pray for her tonight at supper. Love you.
Yo! What's up G? I can't wait to see your g! Do you remember when Josh and Matt used to go around calling each other G? I hope your day is so great. LoVe YoU to pieces.
Are you ok DD? I am worried. I am going to email you!
omg how creative too funny ...u said pick them up but not how lol
Post a Comment