We had a family day at the zoo today. Annabelle wanted to see the monkeys, tigers, and ride the train. She told us she did not want to see the Crocodiles. This week was our VBS and the theme was Crocodile Dock. One of the hallways in the church was set up like a swamp with a blow up Crocodile and Annabelle would not walk through that hallway. She had to have either Josh or I carrying her throughout the week. Surprisingly, when we came upon the crocodiles at the zoo she wanted to see them!
As you'll see Josh also painted her face so she looked like a kitty cat. They have a new kids area at the zoo, where the kids can get involved doing a lot of different things from dressing up as animals, touching them, or even being painted as one!
On the way home she feel asleep within 5 minutes!!
6 comments:
Love Love Love her kitty face! That's my favorite photo!
Can't wait to see her again!
Great day at the zoo love the pictures. Her face looked cute. I see daddy is riding her on this shoulders now:) The hat is so cute on her, she really is precious.
We always had a great time taking Josh to the Toledo Zoo, it really is a great zoo. Josh did not like the snakes house when he ws little,is it still there? Did you go in it:)
I couldn't see the slide show and I tried 4 times : ) but I ADORE this picture. Kaish would love to be your kid. The zoo is his favorite. I don't love it so much. But of course, I do love making him happy. So once a year we go. He could go every week if I would take him. Your little kitty is too cute for words~!
Yep.. I've carried her on my shoulders for a year or so, but I always hold onto her arms so she doesn't jerk back! I painted her face myself, by the way :-)
-Josh
great pics! I love kittybelle...lol!
GREAT job on the paint facing Josh. The next time she went she did it yourself. I will have to post those pictures. She was so cute!! Mom
Post a Comment