Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Sunday, August 9, 2009

OBX 09

Josh couldn't go on the Kovlak Family vacation this year because he had a ministry trip with the teens. Annie and I were so thankful we could go while he was away. We had such a blessed time with everyone, but Annie especially enjoyed all of her cousins!

Click to play this Smilebox photobook: OBX 09
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. I am so glad you could go and have fun! I am sure Josh missed it! We go to the dirty Jersey shore : ) because we don't like driving. Maybe someday we will be as cool as you D!