Kari has a blog, The Dulls in Ecudor, and does such a good job of keeping up with it. The big thing I learned this weekend about their ministry is how the church planting missionaries work. They have a tough job. They meet new people, disciple them in the Lord, and train them to lead their own churches. Once the churches are functioning under national believers they move to a new area and do the same thing. God has gifted both of them for this ministry and laid it on their heart. You can tell from the way they talk that this is truly where God has planted them. It is so encouraging to see our friends serving the Lord faithfully!
As you'll see they have 4 kids. Their kids were awesome! Annabelle loved them and they were the most polite kids. Our home felt empty after they all left.
5 comments:
HOw fun! I love annie's belt! so cute
Great post DD! Those kids are adorable! Oh, and of course Annabelle too!
What a wonderful time for you all to be together!! We also really enjoyed them in our church. The Dulls are doing a wonderful work for the Lord.
The children are so cute. They were all at the Reflections service today at BBC homecoming to see their grandpa get an outstanding service award. Their Grandma and grandpa are watching the children for the week, they are all loving it.
So sweet. Annabelle is adorable and looks like she really enjoyed her new friends. Love you Mom
I just love this : ) I am so glad you could spend time with them! What fun! I can always tell that their children are SO well behaved. They just look like REALLY great kids : ) Gabriella is the Cutest little thing. And SO big! How does that happen? : )
We so enjoyed our time with you guys. It was so wonderful. Thanks! Yes, the kids are with my parents. I have never left them for so long at a time but we had mandatory meetings and could not bring the children. I am sure my kids are enjoying my parents though!
Post a Comment