Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey

Allergy Answered Prayer

Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Puzzling Preschooler

Annabelle's new thing lately has been puzzles. She received some for Christmas and her birthday and she's been doing them over and over again. She has been getting so good that Josh and I started buying her some new ones. Here is a cute video of what happened after I bought her one this Saturday.

10 comments:

TK said...

Oh wow she's good! That's a lot of pieces for a kid her age! I love her tattoo too!
Love, Granny

britt said...

she's adorable. puzzles are fun! Good job Annie Grace

[Kelly] said...

LOL SO cute!! She's great!

KK said...

That's really good! She's so smart!!! Love her big brown eyes!

britt said...

lol by the way.. i'm loving the tatoo on her arm, what is it?

Anonymous said...

notice she's sitting in the bumpo. she think it's hers :-)
-josh

TK said...

oh i see the bumbo seat too cute! I bet she loves it! she's breaking it in :)

britt said...

ha ha josh-- DD has got you saying "BUMPO" too? It's a BUMBO. lol...like DUMBO with a B. It's a strange name for a kids seat.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! She did great to do that all by herself and a new puzzle too! WOW! Way to go Annabelle!

Anonymous said...

I love that she is so good at this! I was able to watch it on my phone via facebook. It is in my pictures now. Kaish loved it! He thought it was SO cute : )