As we drove to the game and back we reflected on the past 5 years and then we talked about the next 5 years and where we'd like to be. It was as great night!
Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey
Allergy Answered Prayer
Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...
Friday, June 18, 2010
5 years
Josh and I are celebrating 5 years today! Last night we went to a Toledo Mud Hens game as our Anniversary date. It was a great game up until about the 8th inning when they started losing and we started to get plagued by the Mayflies! They were hitting the light and the dive bombing on our heads!! I had one land on my head and two on my sweatshirt and about a 100 landed around us! It was hilarious, but got so bad we had to move!
As we drove to the game and back we reflected on the past 5 years and then we talked about the next 5 years and where we'd like to be. It was as great night!
As we drove to the game and back we reflected on the past 5 years and then we talked about the next 5 years and where we'd like to be. It was as great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! may you have many more!
ps....loved he video and the bug lol!
What a special way to celebrate : ) With mayflies!
I hope the next five years bring you much happiness and love : ) I am so thankful for all the blessings you have had in the last 5 years.
Sometimes I ask Gary about planning and he thinks I am crazy... : ) I am sending him to Josh for counseling!
Love you. Congratulations!
Glad you guys had fun!
Congrats on 5 years!! May God give you guys many more!! ... and more babies. ha ha :-)
SO fun! Happy Anniversary!!
Love the picture of you two, so cute. I am excited to see what the Lord has for you two the next 5 years. The last 5 have been great ones:) Thank you for our two precious granddaugthers and all the wonderful times with your family
Love you all
Mom
Post a Comment