- she is now eating 6 oz every 4 hours and started sleeping 7 hours and now is up to 10 hours a night!
- She is becoming a better listener. She looks at you intently when you are talking to her and she smiles and coo's back at you as she is trying to have a conversation with you
- She can lift her head, chest and shoulders off the ground and enjoys being in her play gym. She also was introduced to the Bumbo this month since her neck muscles are stronger
- When she is on her tummy she has learned to scoot herself around her pack n play
- When laying down flat I've noticed she'll try to lift herself toward me
- She likes to hold onto things, a blanket, a toy or our hands
- Whoever she is focused on she'll follow them around the room with her eyes
- She likes her hands and especially sucking on them
Featured Post - Allergy Elimination Journey
Allergy Answered Prayer
Today is a big day in our household. After 2 1/2 years of struggling with allegies our baby boy is Allergy FREE! This is our journey to hea...
Friday, August 13, 2010
Monthly Milestones - 3 Mos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I've seen t his face before! She looks just like you did as a baby DD! take some more videos.....too cute!
She is a beauty. I love watching her grow. I am showing her picture to Gary tonight. I just printed it. She is precious. Have a great weekend friend o rama.
She is a beauty. I love watching her grow. I am showing her picture to Gary tonight. I just printed it. She is precious. Have a great weekend friend o rama.
LOVE her!! She was soo happy today, althought she always is!! :-)
She is beautiful. Love her so much!!
Gabbs is gorgeous! She looks so much like you!
What adorble pictures!! I love to hear her talk and see her smile. She is so much fun!!! I can not wait to hold her again. She is growing up way to fast. I have not seen her move herself. I have to get there soon before she crawls:)
Love you, Mom
I just noticed she was in the owl shirt, that fits her good and looks so cute. I think it is so great that she looks like you, she is so cute and cuddly.
Love, Mom
ahh I just LOVE her!! She is Beautiful!! :]] Miss you guys!
Love the OWL outfit!! SO cute!
She is so cute! I really enjoyed when you did the months stages with Annabelle and now you are doing it with Gabrielle. It is awesome to record that stuff. Good for you! : )
Post a Comment